This morning we got you caught up on the weekend that was, reviewing all the many things that happened with the Browns, Cavaliers and Indians. This afternoon we preview the week that is coming up: What to expect, what could happen and what is scheduled.
- Watch the Browns 2nd Pre-Season game Thursday 7:30 PM at home.
- Watch for the offense to continue to make strides moving the ball through the air.
- Watch out at least one turnover by QB Brandon Weeden.
- Watch out for the running game to struggle against the defensive line of the Lions
- Watch for Trent Richardson to get some playing time, limited, and look rusty.
- Watch Dion Lewis continue his Darren Sproles imitation.
- Watch out for a big injury, as the team has been relativly lucky so far this off-season in relation to season ending surgeries.
- Watch the Indians take on the Minnesota Twins in a 3 game series starting tonight
- Watch out for Justin Morneau who has been hitting for power since the All Star break and trade deadline
- Watch for Carlos Carrasco to show his electric stuff, and struggle with control.
- Watch OR Watch out for the Indians energy level.
- Did the last week sap all the energy and excitement? OR
- Did the come back win yesterday re-ignite this team?
- Watch reports to start to trickle out of Andrew Bynum’s recovery process.
- Watch nothing much as happen now that the schedule is released and training camp is 7 weeks away
What else should Cleveland fans Watch for? Watch out for?
Don’t forget to catch up on the weekend that was here.