Now that we have reviewed Week 4 from a few directions it is time to spin what we saw in Week 4 to Week 5. Here you will find some bullet points on both the Cleveland Browns and Buffalo Bills games and what they might mean going into their match-up in Week 5, in their Thursday Night Primetime game. On to the Spinning Forward:
- The Browns offensive continued to be consistent in a Week 4 victory.
- The Bills have a good defensive line though they rank 22nd in yards passing and 27th in rushing yards given up.
- The Bills defeated the Baltimore Ravens, who beat the Browns in Week 2.
- The defense forced 5 INTs from Joe Flacco in this close game.
- The Browns held the Bengals running game to 63 yards.
- The Bills have a good run game with CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson but their injuries could give the Browns a better shot to shut down yet another teams running game, currently 4th in rushing defense.
- The Bills ran for 203 yards against a solid Ravens defense in Week 4.
- The match-up between the Bills run game and the Browns D will be the deciding factor Thursday night.
- EJ Manuel had 2 INTs and 3 on the season to go with 3 fumbles.
- With the Browns ultra aggressive defense Manuel will have to be careful with the ball but could take advantage of that aggression by running a little more.
- Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron were a dynamic 1-2 punch in Week 3 and 4.
- Kiko Alonso leads the Bills defense with 32 tackles to go with 4 INTs. He will have a big responsibility against Cameron. Gordon’s matchup, with the Bills possibly missing their top 2 CBs, could be decisive for the Browns offense.
What did you see from either the Browns or Bills from Week 4 that could be spun forward into their match-up?