Oct 4, 2015; Glendale, AZ, USA; St. Louis Rams defensive tackleMichael Brockers
(90) and middle linebackerJames Laurinaitis
(55) raise their arms after a fumble recovery against the Arizona Cardinals during the second half at University of Phoenix Stadium. The Rams won 24-22. Mandatory Credit: Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports
Rams Are Inconsistent
Above everything else, the Rams are just a very inconsistent team with a very unclear identity so far this season.
In Week 1, the Rams went on the road to play the defending NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks and beat them by a score of 34-31. Immediately after that they went to Washington and lost 24-10 the following week.
The Rams played the Pittsburgh Steelers at home and ended up knocking QB Ben Roethlisberger out of the game, but still lost the game 12-6. The next week the Rams went on the road to face a good Cardinals team in Arizona and won that game 24-22.
More from Cleveland Browns
- Are the Cleveland Browns a Top 10 roster heading into the 2023 season?
- There will be no more excuses for Deshaun Watson and the Cleveland Browns in 2023
- There is hope that the Cleveland Browns land DeAndre Hopkins
- 4 reasons the Cleveland Browns may in fact land DeAndre Hopkins
- The Cleveland Browns need to rock some white helmets in 2023
It’s really unclear how good or bad the St. Louis Rams really are. Not only that but it’s very hard to put your finger on what exactly the Rams mantra is. Do they want to beat you down with their defense and make it a low scoring game, or do they want to try to beat you in a high scoring shootout?
It’s hard to gauge how this Rams team will perform each week and that is usually a bad thing.
Call the Browns what you want but you can’t really call them inconsistent. You can expect to see a Browns team that will put up 20+ each game and play bad defense.
If the bad Rams offense comes to play on Sunday, then the odds will definitely be in the Browns’ favor for this matchup.