Nov 8, 2015; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin on the sidelines against the Oakland Raiders during the first half at Heinz Field. Mandatory Credit: Jason Bridge-USA TODAY Sports
Steelers Looking Ahead
I’m not sure if I can call this a trap game because the Steelers aren’t exactly on top of the world right now. Yet, they are in a much better shape than the Browns are and are very much in playoff contention.
Those two facts and the reality that the Steelers are playing this game right before their bye week is great for the Browns because simply put the Steelers will take this game nearly as serious as the Browns will.
Lets be honest. Pittsburgh has been the big dog in the Browns/Steelers rivalry so Pittsburgh already doesn’t have much respect for the Browns as is.
More from Factory of Sadness
- Bet $1 on ANYTHING to Unlock $200 Guaranteed with Crazy Bet365 Ohio Promo!
- 3 reasons why the Cleveland Cavaliers have a good shot to win the East next year
- It might be too soon to say it but it looks like the Cleveland Guardians are back
- Are the Cleveland Browns a Top 10 roster heading into the 2023 season?
- Eastern Conference Solidarity: Back the Heat with $5 Bet, Win $200 Bonus INSTANTLY with DraftKings Promo
The Browns have underperformed this season and with how badly the Steelers just wants to make it to the bye week so they can get their QB back at the helm, I can definitely see the Steelers overlooking this game.
That’s great for the Browns.
The Steelers are on a much more even level than people might think due to the Steelers’ injuries. If Pittsburgh really doesn’t take this game seriously, they will end up in a hole against the Browns.
Next: My Prediction