Oct 11, 2015; Baltimore, MD, USA; Cleveland Browns tight end Gary Barnidge (82) defended by Baltimore Ravens safety Will Hill (33) and linebacker CJ Mosley (57) at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Mitch Stringer-USA TODAY Sports
In a hard working, blue-collar town, it figures that game’s against the rival Baltimore Ravens are never easy. It took all 4 Quarters and half of Overtime for the Cleveland Browns to end up triumphant. Yet at the end of the day the Browns got a much needed victory against a quality AFC North opponent.
Welcome back to another edition of Factory Lines. A weekly column that highlights the triumphs and failures of our Cleveland sports franchises. Week after week I’ll offer my thoughts, opinions, analysis, with a side of therapy. If you’ve found yourself on the edge of the 480 bridge in your fandom, or you’re the eternal optimist, the hope is that there is a little something for you here to bring you back.
This past week, the Browns defeated the Baltimore Ravens, Indians players tweeted support for the Chicago Cubs playoff run, and the Cavaliers moved another week closer to starting the regular season. However that’s just the beginning.
For more, lets go down the Factory Lines…
Next: Record Setting Day for McCown
More from Factory of Sadness
- Bet $1 on ANYTHING to Unlock $200 Guaranteed with Crazy Bet365 Ohio Promo!
- 3 reasons why the Cleveland Cavaliers have a good shot to win the East next year
- It might be too soon to say it but it looks like the Cleveland Guardians are back
- Are the Cleveland Browns a Top 10 roster heading into the 2023 season?
- Eastern Conference Solidarity: Back the Heat with $5 Bet, Win $200 Bonus INSTANTLY with DraftKings Promo