Oct 25, 2015; St. Louis, MO, USA; St. Louis Rams running back Todd Gurley (30) scores his second touchdown against the Cleveland Browns during the second half at the Edward Jones Dome. Mandatory Credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports
Player of the Game: Todd Gurley
Gurley scored his first two NFL touchdowns against the worst rushing defense in the league. As mentioned earlier, he is everything the Browns thought they had in Trent Richardson, and more. 19 carries for 128 yards and those two scores made him the best player on the field on Sunday.
Play of the Game: Rodney McLeod Scoop and Score
We go with this play from the very first Browns’ possession as it set the tone for the whole game. Taylor Gabriel took a swing pass and promptly had the ball stripped from him, which McLeod ran in for the only Rams touchdown of the first half. That play almost seemed to be on repeat all game.
Under the Radar Player of the Game: William Hayes
Starting for the injured Chris Long, Hayes forced two fumbles and registered two sacks. With known commodities, such as Robert Quinn, Nick Fairley, and Aaron Donald up front, it was Hayes that provided the biggest impact for the Rams.
Next: Losing By The Numbers
More from Factory of Sadness
- Bet $1 on ANYTHING to Unlock $200 Guaranteed with Crazy Bet365 Ohio Promo!
- 3 reasons why the Cleveland Cavaliers have a good shot to win the East next year
- It might be too soon to say it but it looks like the Cleveland Guardians are back
- Are the Cleveland Browns a Top 10 roster heading into the 2023 season?
- Eastern Conference Solidarity: Back the Heat with $5 Bet, Win $200 Bonus INSTANTLY with DraftKings Promo