There’s been some new additions to the Cleveland Browns, so it’s time to rank the top 40 players on the 2020 roster.
The Cleveland Browns are still months away from playing a game (hopefully), so it’s time to take a look at the roster. There’s been some new additions as Andrew Berry makes his mark during his first season.
1. Nick Chubb– Even with an improved Baker Mayfield, the Browns offense is nothing without the third-year running back, who should challenge for the rushing title for a second-consecutive season.
2. Baker Mayfield-He would’ve been on the fringe of the top 10 at the end of last season, but for the new 2020 rankings, Mayfield’s stock is back up, thanks largely to the hiring of Kevin Stefanski. Everyone expects Baker to be better with a new coach on the sideline, however, if he continues to play like he did for Freddie Kitchens, well, the Browns will be in the quarterback market next season.
3. Myles Garrett-The No.1 pick from the 2017 draft figures to be here a long time, as talk keeps growing about a potential contract extension, which would be huge. It was recently pointed out that of the first five picks from that draft, only Garrett had his fifth-year extension picked up.
4. Jarvis Landry-Unlike his college teammate, Odell Beckham, Landry lived up to expectations in 2020. He remains the Browns most dependable receiver.
5. Jack Conklin-He was brought into fix the offensive line. Right tackle shouldn’t be a point of consternation any longer.