Dec 7, 2013; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Michigan State Spartans cornerback Darqueze Dennard (31) reacts after defeating the Ohio State Buckeyes during the Big 10 Championship game at Lucas Oil Stadium. Michigan State defeats Ohio State 34-24. Mandatory Credit: Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports
12. New York Giants
- Dennard makes alot of sense to the Giants based on their need in the secondary and playing in the division with the pass happy Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins. Dennard is a physical player out of the Big Ten that fits well with the attitude the Giants play with on defense.
13. St. Louis Rams
Ha-Ha Clinton Dix
- The Rams solidified their offensive line with Robinson and now solidify their defensive backfield with top rated safety in Dix. His combine/workouts could push him even higher then this but his fit with the Rams is perfect with Jeff Fisher. The Rams rebuild is getting close to complete, but is Sam Bradford the QB for them to compete with the 49ers and Seahawks?
14. Chicago Bears
DT, Notre Dame
- The Bears defense struggled last year, adding Nix to the middle could solve that problem. Keeping him motivated and in shape may be an issue but he has the chance to change the middle of the Bears defensive line.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Kouandjio is a raw athlete on the offensive line but the Steelers needs there make him a must selection at this point. The Steelers need to return to their run based attack with Leveon Bell and adding this behemoth to the line will greatly help that and keep Big Ben more protected.
16. Baltimore Ravens
- The Ravens have a deep threat in Torrey Smith and now add to it with Lee. Lee is a precise route runner who will pair with Dennis Pitta to give Joe Flacco safety valves he didn’t have last year. The Ravens could look to add to their woeful offensive line to assist Ray Rice’s rushing totals but go with Lee to help their franchise QB.