Nov 9, 2013; College Station, TX, USA; Texas A&M Aggies quarterback Johnny Manziel (2) and wide receiver Mike Evans (13) before the game against the Mississippi State Bulldogs at Kyle Field. Mandatory Credit: Thomas Campbell-USA TODAY Sports
16. Dallas Cowboys
- The Cowboys have a number of needs, especially as they are currently over the cap. Yankey gives the team strength on the inside of the offensive line, hopefully giving the team a better run game. The Cowboys could look to solidify their defensive line as well. Donald would be a great pick for them as well.
17. Baltimore Ravens
WR, Texas A&M
- The Browns division rivals get the perfect picks for them back to back. Evans could be a player the Browns look to move up from #26 to get. In this case they would need to get up to 14. Evans provides a big possession type receiver that they are missing for Joe Flacco. He would be a perfect fit.
18. New York Jets
- The Jets will need a weapon for QB Geno Smith and Matthews is the pick here. Evans, Ebron, Jace Amaro and others could be a great fit for the Jets. The Jets under Rex Ryan have the defensive players making a great unit but Clinton Dix could be a great fit as the quarterback in the backfield.
19. Miami Dolphins
OT, Notre Dame
- The Dolphins need a few offensive linemen. This Martin replaces Jon Martin to protect Ryan Tannehill the franchise QB. Martin isn’t the greatest athlete but is solid and could play multiple positions.
20. Arizona Cardinals
- The Cardinals drafted a guard last year but continue to build their offensive line for Bruce Arians down the field passing game. If Carr falls here he could be the selection as the long term replacement for Carson Palmer.