Nov 28, 2013; Austin, TX, USA; Texas Tech Red Raiders wide receiver Jace Amaro (22) attempts to catch a pass against Texas Longhorns safety Josh Turner (5) during the first half at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium. Texas beat Texas Tech 41-16. Mandatory Credit: Brendan Maloney-USA TODAY Sports
21. Green Bay Packers
TE, Texas Tech
- The Packers have no idea about Jermichael Finley either injury or resigning him. Bringing in Amaro is a quick way to replace him. Amaro succeeded in a wide spread offense at Tech and could be an immediate impact player for Aaron Rodgers. Ebron is the other TE option here.
22. Philadelphia Eagles
- Chip Kelly believes in his offensive abilities so he looks for someone to run his defense. Mosley has experience in the 3-4 defense in Alabama and will captain the defense that should see additions through free agency as well.
23. Kansas City Chiefs
WR, Oregon State
- The Chiefs need players on the outside to open up their offense so focused on screen plays. Cooks can provide this opposite Bowe for Alex Smith. This is another spot where Carr could be picked if he falls. Andy Reid often picks up extra QBs earlier then people expect.
24. Cincinnati Bengals
- The Bengals need help at the safety and cornerback positions. Joyner is the selection here even with Clinton Dix on the board. Players tend to drop on draft day and the Bengals last Alabama DB, Kirkpatrick, hasn’t been as good as expected leading the Bengals to pick up Joyner instead.
25. San Diego Chargers
- Dennard is a perfect fit with the Chargers playing in the same division as Peyton Manning. Dennard is a big physical defender that should be able to slow down the Broncos offense. He isn’t a shutdown corner but is good enough to be a #1 for the Chargers.