Oct 4, 2015; Glendale, AZ, USA; St. Louis Rams running backTodd Gurley
(30) reacts after beating the Arizona Cardinals 24-22 at University of Phoenix Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Matt Kartozian-USA TODAY Sports
This is going to be a pretty good game.
One thing I didn’t mention so far is probably the Rams’ second best asset and that is their run game. RB Todd Gurley might be the best running back Cleveland has seen all year long. He has rushed for 314 yards on 55 attempts.
Gurley will likely be the main running back on offense seeing how they’ll be going against an abysmal Browns run defense.
It wil be interesting seeing how well he and Foles do against an underwhelming Browns offense.
Truth be told the state of the Rams pass rush is a big key to this game. With Ogletree out, opportunities should be there for Cleveland, which will open up the Browns offense.
That means the Rams offense will have to play well to keep up and win the game. Gurley will do his damage to Cleveland’s terrible run defense. Yet, I don’t trust the Rams offense enough to put up the points that will be needed in this game even against a sub-par Browns defense.
The Browns squeak out a close one on the road in St. Louis.
Cleveland Browns 27
St. Louis Rams 24
More from Factory of Sadness
- Bet $1 on ANYTHING to Unlock $200 Guaranteed with Crazy Bet365 Ohio Promo!
- 3 reasons why the Cleveland Cavaliers have a good shot to win the East next year
- It might be too soon to say it but it looks like the Cleveland Guardians are back
- Are the Cleveland Browns a Top 10 roster heading into the 2023 season?
- Eastern Conference Solidarity: Back the Heat with $5 Bet, Win $200 Bonus INSTANTLY with DraftKings Promo