Oct 24, 2015; Piscataway, NJ, USA; Ohio State Buckeyes running back Curtis Samuel (4) handles the ball during the fourth quarter against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights at High Points Solutions Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jim O
The Game By The Numbers:
530: Total yards on the day by the Buckeyes offense. 283 of those yards came on the ground.
4: Total number of incompletions for Ohio State quarterbacks on 21 attempts. This was far more efficient than the early season struggles.
It is also the number of 3 and outs forced by the Buckeye defense.
0: The number of penalties for Ohio State.
27: The number of Buckeye first downs for the game.
5: Total plays for Ohio State of 30 yards or more. When this team hits it big, good things happen.
59:47: The amount of time it took for Rutgers to score, which came on a garbage time touchdown pass against Ohio State’s third and fourth stringers.
5: The number of different Ohio State players to score a touchdown (Barrett, Thomas, Elliott,Marshall and H-Back Curtis Samuel).
21: Number of consecutive wins for Urban Meyer and Ohio State. This streak of consecutive wins is part of his fourth 20 game win streak.
More from Factory of Sadness
- Bet $1 on ANYTHING to Unlock $200 Guaranteed with Crazy Bet365 Ohio Promo!
- 3 reasons why the Cleveland Cavaliers have a good shot to win the East next year
- It might be too soon to say it but it looks like the Cleveland Guardians are back
- Are the Cleveland Browns a Top 10 roster heading into the 2023 season?
- Eastern Conference Solidarity: Back the Heat with $5 Bet, Win $200 Bonus INSTANTLY with DraftKings Promo