Aug 29, 2015; Tampa, FL, USA;Cleveland Browns free safety Tashaun Gipson (39) works out prior to the game at Raymond James Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
Not gonna lie, it is looking bleak in Cleveland right now.
The good news is we’re getting Haden and S Tashaun Gipson back on the team in preparation for this Sunday.
The bad news is just about everything else.
The Browns are not good against good pass rushing defenses, like the on Arizona is bringing to FirstEnergy Stadium on Sunday.
The Browns are horrible on defense so far this year and I don’t expect any breakthroughs against an underrated Cardinals offense.
Those are two huge bad signs for the Browns on Sunday.
If the Browns can get a decent pass rush on Palmer and force him to get the ball out quickly, that will help Cleveland immensely. However, it has not happened yet so I don’t see it happening Sunday.
McCown (or Manziel) is going to be forced to play catch up against the Cardinals and that will be hard for them to do considering the defense they will be facing.
Make sure to bring some good food and cold beer, because it is going to be a long one.
Arizona Cardinals 31
Cleveland Browns 10
More from Factory of Sadness
- Bet $1 on ANYTHING to Unlock $200 Guaranteed with Crazy Bet365 Ohio Promo!
- 3 reasons why the Cleveland Cavaliers have a good shot to win the East next year
- It might be too soon to say it but it looks like the Cleveland Guardians are back
- Are the Cleveland Browns a Top 10 roster heading into the 2023 season?
- Eastern Conference Solidarity: Back the Heat with $5 Bet, Win $200 Bonus INSTANTLY with DraftKings Promo