WR Kenny Britt
Projected rank (Via Yahoo! Fantasy): 105
The highest ranked player on this list, Kenny Britt, begins his Browns career after coming off his first 1,000-yard season with the Los Angeles Rams last year. Cleveland does have good news though. Britt is used to playing in environments with less-than-ideal quarterback situations.
More from Factory of Sadness
- Bet $1 on ANYTHING to Unlock $200 Guaranteed with Crazy Bet365 Ohio Promo!
- 3 reasons why the Cleveland Cavaliers have a good shot to win the East next year
- It might be too soon to say it but it looks like the Cleveland Guardians are back
- Are the Cleveland Browns a Top 10 roster heading into the 2023 season?
- Eastern Conference Solidarity: Back the Heat with $5 Bet, Win $200 Bonus INSTANTLY with DraftKings Promo
Along with his first 1,000-yard season, Britt also set a career-high with 68 receptions, a good sign for his owners in PPR (point-per-reception) formats. He should also see plenty of opportunities to eclipse his five touchdown performance last year.
Entering his age-29 season, Britt might top his 2016 campaign with an even better performance this season. Of course there’s also second-year wideout Corey Coleman, but Britt appears to be the clear cut WR1 in Cleveland.
Both of these receivers will have fantasy value in all types of leagues, and Coleman probably has the edge in dynasty formats due to his age. However in any standard league, Britt should be the higher-scoring option.