16. Carolina-Devin Bush-LB-Michigan, Bush gives the Panthers another sideline to sideline force to play along with Luke Kuechly.
17. New York Giants-Rashan Gary-DE-Michigan, Rashan Gary‘s fall ends here as the Giants shock their fans by passing on a QB in the first round. In Gary, the Giants hope they can turn promise into potential. If Gary’s available here, you can connect the dots on his selection based of Giants’ GM Dave Gentleman’s eagerness to take defensive line help when he was with Carolina.
18. Minnesota-Andre Dillard-T-Washington St., Offensive line is critical for the Vikings, and there are a few to choose from here with Andre Dillard as a pure pass protector, and the more physical Cody Ford inside.
19. Tennessee-Marquise Brown-WR-Oklahoma, With reports that Marquise Brown‘s foot has checked out, the Titans can’t afford to pass up on the Oklahoma speedster.
The Titans have some big decisions coming up centered around Marcus Mariota. Will they give him the big contract a franchise quarterback warrants. Frankly, it’s a still a question mark right now, but giving their field general Brown will help the franchise better evaluate the former No. 2 overall player chosen in the draft.
20. Pittsburgh-Cody Ford-T/G-Oklahoma, With Ramon Foster turning 33, and tackle depth a question, Steelers take the versatile Cody Ford. This selection turns out to be a steady pick that’s been rocked by a tumultuous offseason.