6. New York Giants-Dwayne Haskins-QB-Ohio St-The Giants have played a lot of subterfuge the last few weeks, between no QBs in the draft, to loving Haskins, loving Daniel Jones, etc, and for once(we think) they have played their cards well. The leaks seem to gone from the building and I think at the end of the day they take Haskins or Jones here.
7. Jacksonville-Jonah Williams-T/G-Alabama–Jawaan Taylor is a “for sure” tackle, Andre Dillard is the smoother pass protector, but Williams is the best offensive lineman for me in this class. His arm length compares with other tackles, even though the media narrative is they are short, and he’s a premier guard if you kick him inside.
8. Detroit-Jawaan Taylor-T-Florida-As I’ve mentioned before Matthew Stafford has been hit a lot the past few seasons. An investment in a tackle to go across Taylor Decker is needed, especially with Khalil Mack, Everson Griffin, Danielle Hunter, and Green Bay’s upgraded pass rush in division.
9. Buffalo-Josh Allen-Edge-Kentucky-The Bills would have loved to see Oliver or Williams fall here, instead they get another potential top 5 pick in Allen.
10) Denver-Drew Lock-QB-Missouri-Broncos get the heir apparent for Joe Flacco. Is Lock the starter for Denver for the Browns week 9 game in Denver? Flacco has been mediocre ever since winning the Super Bowl in what seems ages ago.