21) Green Bay-Noah Fant-TE-Iowa–TRADE-The Packers come up nine spots here to get their guy, sending the Seahawks picks Nos. 30, 76 and 119. Green Bay had acquired the 30th overall pick from the Saints. The selection of Noah Fant provides a threat in the seam for Aaron Rodgers. It’s a steep price to pay to move up nine spots, but Green Bay has to jump ahead of several other teams who may snag Fant.
22) Baltimore-Christian Wilkins-DT-Clemson-Ravens play it safe with Wilkins who can help collapse the pocket of Baker Mayfield. Worth remember that the Ravens defense was at its best when Haloti Ngata was in his prime.
23) Miami-Clelin Ferrell-DE-Clemson-Dolphins haven’t been shy about wanting to restock the cupboard and Ferrell adds a consistent rush, and great character to the rebuilding ‘Phins.
24) Oakland-Greedy Williams-CB-LSU-Top corner in the class for me, he is contact adverse though, but he can shut down the receiver in front of him.
25) Philadelphia-Jonathan Abram-S-Mississippi St-A physical, tone setting player in the secondary for the Eagles. I previously had the Browns trading up into the first round to select him. But with $13 million now guaranteed to safeties currently on the roster, a trade up for Abram seems like a long shot.