21. Oklahoma City-Joshua Obiesie-G-Germany-The Thunder have been shopping this pick for cap relief, if they keep it, it’ll be a pick that goes overseas, and doesn’t affect their cap this year.
22. Boston-Matisse Thybuille-G-Washington-Thybuille is rumored to be promised to Boston and has shut down workouts. He would offer elite defensive skills at least at the top of the zone.
23. Utah-Cameron Johnson-F-North Carolina-Johnson offers very good 3-point shooting off the bench for the Jazz.
24. Philadelphia-Nic Claxton-C-Georgia-Claxton gives the Sixers an upgrade over Boban now, as a backup to Embiid with potential to be a very good center down the road.
It seemed like it took an entire hospital wing to get Embiid ready for the spotlight of the playoffs, so the Sixers better ensure then have someone who can spell him during the regular season.
25. Portland-Grant Williams-F-Tennessee-Williams, in a perfect world, would turn out to be PJ Tucker, meaning he can be aa solid defender who can spot up on the wing, and defend bigger bodies, as well.