Picks 26-30, Cavs pick at 41
26. Cleveland-Ty Jerome-G-Virginia-I am not real high on Jerome to be honest, and think this may be a reach, but when you think of backup players, especially ball handlers, basketball IQ is a big key. Jerome has it and can shoot.
27. Brooklyn-Bol Bol-C-Oregon-Probably low for Bol, but the Nets take a swing on upside and a cheap contract.
28. Golden State-Louis King-G/F-Oregon-Warriors can use some wings off the bench, King offers upside and shooting.
30. Milwaukee-Luguentz Dort-G-Arizona St-Bucks take a swing on Dort, who can be a secondary ball handler and a bench scorer who can get shots off.
41. Cleveland-Zach Norvell-G-Gonzaga-At this point of the draft, it’s find a skill and hope it sticks, Norvell can shoot the heck out of the ball, which gives him a shot, and if nothing else, he will light it up in Canton. Look for both any of the Michigan players here, too. Charles Matthews who can defend, just tore his ACL, but the Cavs can grab him and then rehab him back to full health.