Each Team’s Advantage
Steelers Wide Receivers
Lost in the chaos of the Manziel concussion story is the fact that the Browns number one cornerback Tramon Williams also has a concussion. If he cannot play, that means Cleveland’s starting cornerbacks will consists of Charles Gaines and either K’Waun Williams or Pierre Dessir.
Cleveland will be facing one of the greatest wide receiver units led by most likely the best wide receiver in the league in Antonio Brown. The Steelers will throwing the ball a lot challenging their younger corners covering Brown, Martavius Bryant and Marcus Wheaton.
More from Cleveland Browns
- Are the Cleveland Browns a Top 10 roster heading into the 2023 season?
- There will be no more excuses for Deshaun Watson and the Cleveland Browns in 2023
- There is hope that the Cleveland Browns land DeAndre Hopkins
- 4 reasons the Cleveland Browns may in fact land DeAndre Hopkins
- The Cleveland Browns need to rock some white helmets in 2023
Browns Passing Attack
While the Browns defense has a mountain to climb in order to beat Pittsburgh this weekend, the same could be said for the Steelers defense.
Though the Browns will likely give up many points on their end, they can expect to put up a lot of points as well.
As stated earlier the Steelers are the third worst passing defense in the NFL. Despite this being only Davis’ second start with the Browns, he should be able to put up points, which should lead to success.
As strange as it sounds, it looks like the Steelers/Browns game might be a bit of a shootout due to each team’s respective poor defense.
Next: Matchup To Watch