11. New York Jets-Jerry Jeudy-WR-Alabama-For my money the best receiver in the draft. Jeudy was over 1,100 yards receiving each of the last two seasons and is a threat to take it to the house on from anywhere on the field. He will provide a needed top target for Sam Darnold.
12. Las Vegas Raiders-CeeDee Lamb-WR-Oklahoma-Speaking of teams that need top targets, exhibit A are the Raiders. Lamb had 62 catches for over 1,300 yards and 14 touchdowns. Also of note, he was 4th in the nation with over 21 yards a catch. Like Jeudy, he can go to the house anytime he touches the ball. The Raiders may also surprise and take this guy coming up…
13. Indianapolis-Jordan Love-QB-Utah St.-Love is a riser, he had a disappointing 2019 where all his weapons graduated, and his coach moved on to Texas Tech, but a great 2018 that had him on draft radars. Love has a cannon and can move, think of him as a Josh Allen type, even down to the Mountain West roots. With Jacoby Brissett in the fold for another year, he provides a safe mentor for Love.
14. Tampa Bay-Andrew Thomas-T-Georgia-With rumors of Phillip Rivers joining Bruce Arians, reaching for a QB with four gone is a little mich, but line is still at top issue. Thomas at worst would be a super guard at the next level, and provides an anchor for Rivers and maybe another QB in round 2.
15. Denver-Henry Ruggs-WR-Alabama-SPEED, Ruggs like his Alabama counterpart can take a simple pass and go to the house. He may break the combine 40 records and his play backs up the hype that is coming. He had 40 catches for 746 yards and 7 TDs in 2019. With rising star Courtland Sutton and tight end Noah Fant, Ruggs would be a great compliment to both for Drew Lock.
16. Atlanta-A.J. Epenesa-DE-Iowa-Epenesa was a force in 2019 with 11.5 sacks and 4 forced fumbles, he also fits the Falcons who need a bigger defensive end, need and value align for Atlanta here who sorely need a pass rusher.
17. Dallas-Grant Delpit-S-LSU-Delpit is someone to watch in this draft cycle, he seemingly underachieved this season at LSU, and still won the Thorpe Award. Dallas can’t go into next season with Jeff Heath as a starting safety. He was a force in 2018 with five picks, and five sacks, and was widely considered a top 10 pick before the season.
18. Miami-Laviska Shenault-WR-Colorado-Shenault is a swiss army knife, and if properly used, can be a force. He scored 17 touchdowns either through the air or on the ground the last two years for the Buffaloes. He may be this year’s Percy Harvin or a Parris Campbell who can get touches in a variety of ways and hurt you.
19. Las Vegas Raiders-Javon Kinlaw-DT-South Carolina-Kinlaw falls a little here to the Raiders, who have a decent need on the inside of their defensive line. and an upgrade is needed. Kinlaw had his best season in 2019 with 35 tackles and 6 sacks, he has been a consistent force on the inside for the Gamecocks. He was also great at senior bowl week and should go well before this.
20. Jacksonville-K’Lavon Chaisson-DE-LSU-Jags could use a speed rusher, and Chaisson who’s been banged up at Baton Rouge is seemingly coming back into his role of being a dynamic pass rusher, if his medicals check out, look for him in this range. He was a consistent force in 2019 with 6.5 sacks and forced fumble, and seems to be heating up as the season goes on.